Handprint SpiderThese spiders are a simple Halloween art project suitable for younger children or even toddlers.
What You Need:
- Black Paint
- Paint Brush
- Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes
What To Do:
- Paint your child’s hand excluding their thumb
- Press the painted hand and palm on the paper in one direction with the fingers pointing out
- Paint the other hand excluding their thumb
- Press the painted hand in the opposite direction with the fingers pointing out
- (the child’s palm is the body of the spider and the child’s fingers are the spiders 8 legs)
- Decorate your spider by gluing on the googly eyes!