One Man BandThe idea is for you to become the instrument.
What You Need:
- Things that make noise found around the house
- bells, beans, milk bottle tops, pan lids, bicycle horns, harmonica, spoons, chains, glass bottles, whistle, homemade drums, tambourine
What To Do:
- As you move around banging your knees together, wiggling your head, and shaking your feet, music will be made! Here are some ideas:
- Mouth: blow a harmonica, whistle, glass bottle, recorder, or kazoo.
- Neck: hang bells, use string to hang a drum, xylophone, or tambourine.
- Under the arm: a bike horn tied to your upper arm so when you press your arm to your side a honking sound is made.
- Waist: drum, xylophone, small pots, or metal objects tied together.
- Elbow and wrist: tie on small bells.
- Hands: shaking a rattle, playing drums.
- Knees: tie things to clash against each other like foil plates, cymbals, saucepan lids, or small tins filled with dried beans.
- Ankles: tie bells, jingles, or a rattle.