Not every Halloween surprise has to go bump in the night. This simple unwrapping game pleases with quieter thrills.
What You Need:
- Roll of toilet tissue
- 10 small prizes, such as plastic critters, small erasers or tiny candies (1 per guest)
What To Do:
- Before the party, tape a small, lightweight prize to the end of a roll of toilet tissue.
- Wrap up the prize in the toilet tissue and continue taping prizes and wrapping them until the roll is completely wrapped.
- Ask players to sit in a circle.
- Each person gets to wrap the end of the toilet tissue around a body part (an arm, forehead, waist, ankle and so on) until she finds a prize.
- She then tears the paper and passes the roll to the next player.
- Play continues until all the prizes have been unrolled.