Easter Egg TossFun activity at Easter. Make sure the kids play this game outdoors!
What You Need:
- 1 egg per 2 children
What To Do:
- Line up even number of players in two rows, with partners facing each other.
- All players in the first row toss a raw egg to their partner in the second row.
- Then the second row tosses to the first row.
- After each catch, players step backwards.
- Repeat tossing back and forth until all but one egg is broken.
- The partners with the last unbroken egg win the game.