Eyeball RaceThis exciting game will have your kids racing at the Halloween party
What You Need:
- Ping Pong Ball
- Sharpie Markers
What To Do:
- Start with a plain ping-pong ball for each child.
- Use a Sharpie marker and draw on it to turn it into an eyeball.
- You can simple draw the pupil, or for a scarier version, add some red wiggly lines to make the eyeball look bloodshot.
- Give each child a spoon and drop one of the eyeballs in each spoon.
- Now it's time to race.
- The child that reaches the finish line with the eyeball in the spoon first wins.