Edible Christmas TreesDecorate your own Christmas trees that you can eat!
What You Need:
- Waffle ice cream cone
- Green Icing Sugar
- Assorted multi colored candies.
What To Do:
- Allow each child a plastic knife or spoon to apply the green icing to the upside down waffle cone.
- The children can then 'glue' the decorations (candies) to the tree.
- Allow it to sit out for a while and be admired and then enjoy eating it!
- We have used smarties, gummies, and many other candies to decorate with.
- Pull and peel licorice may be used to wrap around the tree as garland as well!
- Very cute and fun activity!